Friday, June 1, 2012

Week in Review: Summer Reading List!


    Summer is just around the corner! It sure didn't seem like it with snow on Sunday but now the weather is starting to turn around and the excitement for summer days is returning!
    There are so many things I love about summer: the hot days, the lake, lots of photo shoots, more time with family and friends, riding outside in the sun and reading. Summer is a great time to finally get to all of those books I have been collecting all winter. Life is good when you're sitting in the lake with a cold drink and a good book!
    I love hearing what other people are reading so I thought I would share some of the books on my "Summer Reading List. " If you have any recommendations for good reads please feel free to share them.


Here is my list so far:
Some I have already started and there are a couple I want to re-read because I loved them so much! 







Links I'm Loving
- Continuing with the reading theme, here is a neat website called "The Underground New York Public Library"
- This shoot from Clayton Auston is pure Awesomeness!
- I am really loving the David's Tea summer iced tea collection. So yummy!
- All I can say about this video is: Wow!!

Highlights from the Week: 
- Walking in the Swift Current MS Walk
- Bringing my horses to Biggar for a couple weeks. I'm getting in as much riding in as possible!
- Going for bike rides in the nice weather

Looking Forward To: 
- More riding
- More photo shoots
- More summer weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment