Friday, June 29, 2012

Week in Review: Crazy June Weather!



    This month has had some very interesting weather! Tornados, hail, lots of rain, scary looking clouds, lightning, strong winds and power outages have made June very interesting this year. As I am writing this I am sitting inside with no power, using the last bit of battery my computer has left. This crazy weather sure gives you a lot more respect for the power of mother nature! I hope everyone stays safe out there.
   Here are some iPhone shots of some of the crazy weather this month. Excluding a lightning shot which I accidentally deleted off of my camera :(  













Links I'm Loving: 
- These juice glasses are so cute for summer
- This week I have been so busy editing and I have been listening to this song a lot.
- Check out this guy's photos. He has been chasing some of the storms we have been having in Saskatchewan.


Highlights From the Week: 
- Took photos at a Waskesui wedding! It was beautiful!
- Got a lot of editing done
- Grad Photo Shoots!


Looking Forward To: 
- Being the photographer at Frontier Days in Swift Current
- Setting up my new storage shed

No comments:

Post a Comment