Friday, June 22, 2012

Week in Review: A Look Into My Photo Bag!



      This summer will be very busy with photo shoots, events and weddings. Tomorrow kicks off wedding season for me and I am so excited! As I was getting everything packed and ready to go for the weekend I decided it might be fun to give you a look into my camera bag to show you what I normally take with me to shoot a wedding. I love looking at what other photographers have in their bags so I thought I would show you what's in mine. I hope you enjoy!


The bag that I take to weddings is a camera bag by Kelly Moore called "The Libby." 
I love it!



Here is a look at what I have in it:


1. My cameras. Main Camera - Canon 5D Markll, Backup Camera - Canon Rebel Xsi
2. A bag of things I may need throughout the day - Gum, Deoderant, Halls, an Energy Bar, Hair Ties and Tylenol
3. Sophie - My assistant for getting small kids' attention, Raincoat - for my camera incase of bad weather
4. My lenses - The two starred are my most used which are my medium focal length lens and zoom lens, the other two are my macro lens and portrait lens. 
5. Extra Memory Cards, Extra battery,  Eraser - to clean the contact between my lens and camera
6. My flash, diffuser and extra flash batteries

*I also bring along my shot list and information from the consultation as well as business cards
 *I bring extra things such as lense cleaner, battery chargers and reflector in a different bag just in case! 

I hope you enjoyed this peek into my bag! 


 

Links I'm Loving
- I have been listening to this song a lot this week.
- Here is a DIY video on how to make your own fancy makeup brush holders out of old candles.
- Retronaut is a neat website where you can view images/culture from different time periods.
- Pedro Campos' Oil paintings are so real looking they look like photos. Check them out!
- These lamps made by Calabarte are beautiful!

Highlights of the Week 
- Celebrated Father's Day with family
- Had 3 really great photo shoots. You can see the sneak peek for one here.
- Had a great time at a Stagette even though I am a terrible golfer.
- Organized the office

Looking Forward To: 
- Shooting my first wedding of the 2012 season
- Grad Shoots this week
- Moving down to the lake

No comments:

Post a Comment