Friday, June 15, 2012

Week in Review: Renovations, Editing and Organizing


   This week feels like "the calm before the storm," (A good storm!) Next week is super busy with photo shoots, the start of wedding season and the kick off to a busy summer which I am very excited about. I have really been using this week to get caught up and organized for the busy photo season ahead.
   This week was full of bathroom renovations, painting the bedroom, editing photo shoots and getting all of my gear organized. My office has turned into temporary storage for baseboards, shower curtains and other miscellaneous renovation items so was nice to get out of the house and go riding or go for a walk in the park. Even though it seems like chaos, I love this time of year!
   Here are a few random shots from my week.






Links I'm Loving
- I made these this week. They didn't last long!
- I want to make one of these for the kitchen.
- I literally laughed out loud at this, this and this. 
- Alexa Meade's artwork is so cool. Check it out! 
- I have always wanted to do a photo shoot here! I love all the bright colours!

Highlights of the Week
- Finishing painting the bedroom
- Getting caught up on editing
- Had a great time at Biggar jackpot

Looking Forward To: 
- Celebrating Father's Day with my family
- Wedding Season
- Summer Photo Shoots
- Going home for the weekend for some photo shoots and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment