Friday, June 8, 2012

Week in Review: Kyle Multiple 4-H Achievement Day



   This past Sunday was the Kyle Multiple 4-H Club Achievement Day. I was a member of this club in the Lighthorse project for 7 years so I always like going to watch and take in the day.
  An Achievement Day is a celebration of the member's successful 4-H year. It is a day to show your Achievements and all your hard work.
   This year I brought my little pony, "Stormy," to Lighthorse for some of the members to ride. I had fun and I think Stormy did too. It was great to see all the Lighthorse kids do so good riding their horses in front of all the spectators and fellow 4-H members.
   Here are some photos from the day!




















Links I'm Loving
- Check out these well timed photographs
- If this camera is real I want one!
- I would really like to do a shoot like this one day. It looks so fun
- If you want to learn more about 4-H check out the 4-H Saskatchewan Website

Highlights from the Week: 
- Finding some great props at an auction sale
- Watching Achievement Day
- Having two good runs at Battleford barrel jackpot
- Having a great photo shoot

Looking Forward to: 
- A Wedding Consultation this weekend
- Editing my most recent shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment