Friday, May 25, 2012

Week in Review: NEW Client Gallery!


  For the past month I have had a lot of help setting up a new section of my business called: Client Gallery! This gallery is a place for me to post photos and allow clients to view them and order prints online! I think it will be especially useful to use for sporting/event shoots.

  How it Works: 
  All photos placed on the gallery are unedited and un-cropped
  All orders will have all necessary editing and cropping 
  There are 3 choices of sizes: 4x6, 5x7 and 8x12
  Orders are paid for online using Credit Card or Paypal 
  Orders will be printed and sent to the client in the mail

  I am so excited to offer this service to my clients. I hope you enjoy it! 
Here are some screenshots on how to view the gallery from my website. You can also go directly to this link to check it out:






Links I'm Loving:
- My mom made these this week. They were delicious! 
- This photographer's welcome video is so fun! 
- I love Ben Heine's work: "Pencils vs Camera" 

Highlights of the Week:
- Going to watch "The Avengers" in 3D at the Galaxy.
- Checking out the new Cabela's in Saskatoon
- Launching my new Client Gallery and getting the first batch of photos on there! 
- Taking photos at the Herbert High School Rodeo. You can see some of of my favourites here. 
- Getting a lot of editing done.

Looking Forward To: 
- Walking in the MS Walk in Swift Current
- Getting caught up on editing
- Bringing my horses to Biggar to go to some barrel jackpots! 




No comments:

Post a Comment