Sunday, May 6, 2012

Week in Review: Rain Rain Rain



   I love rain. I love the smell, the sound it makes and the way it cleans everything and makes the world feel fresh again.
   It was looking pretty wet around here for awhile this past week. When there was a break in the rain I headed out with my camera to get some shots (and also to play in the mud!) I hope everyone enjoyed the rain and is now enjoying some warmer days as well! Happy Spring! 










Links I'm Loving: 
- Here is a neat DIY on painting wooden spoons
- This video gave me a good laugh. 
- Mmmmm Cupcakes! 
- This Palette Search from Design Seeds is really neat. If you need a colour palette for anything check this out!
- This video on "Tall Painting" is so cool!

Highlights of the Week: 
- Had a great photo shoot on the weekend! You can see a Sneak Peek here!
- Giving Mom her Mother's Day present early! 
- Recalibrating my computer screen (that sounds nerdy I know!)
- Enjoying the rain

Looking Forward To:
- Wedding Showers
- Mother's Day
- More photo shoots 





No comments:

Post a Comment