Friday, January 25, 2013

Week in Review: Catch Up Week!


    This week was a catch-up week for me. I had time between shoots to catch up on editing, back up my computer and design/order new business material! I also spent some time learning new things and participating in a mentoring session online. It is great to use these colder weeks to catch up on all the things that get put on the back-burner in the warmer months.

  I hope you are all staying warm this week. Hot drinks are a must for me on these cold days.
  Have a great week!

A couple of Instagram photos from the week: 




Links I'm Loving: 
- This site has some great prop ideas!
- I love the colours in this photo
- This looks tasty
- Love this! 

Highlights From the Week: 
- Participating in a mentoring session
- Had a great day of riding at Lacadena
- Watched "The Lord of the Rings" (for the first time)
- Had a great photo shoot

Looking Forward To: 
- Warmer weather (hopefully soon)
- More winter shoots
- Packages in the mail

No comments:

Post a Comment