Friday, February 1, 2013

Week in Review: Cold Snap!



     Hello everyone! This week has been pretty quiet around here. The sudden change in weather has mostly kept me inside to catch up on some business related things and to prepare for my photo shoots this weekend. I did have to run into the city to do some errands and let me tell you, when it's -35 outside all the stores are pretty quiet! 
   I think we are coming out of this cold snap now and are supposed to have warmer weather for the weekend! Have a good one! 




Links I'm Loving
- I started and finished this book this week
- I want to make these next week
- Need something to take to a Super Bowl party? These look tasty
- I love this photo and this blog

Highlights From the Week: 
- Going to a great comedy/supper night in Kyle
- Finding a bunch of new books to read
- Staying warm inside
- Visiting with friends

Looking Forward To: 
- Photo Shoots this weekend
- Super Bowl party with friends
- Editing

No comments:

Post a Comment