Friday, February 15, 2013

Week in Review: Share the Love! Last Week in Review.



  Hello Everyone! 
  First of all: I hope everyone had a great week and a great Valentines day. We celebrated Valentines Day a day early and had supper with friends!   
  Second of all: The "Week in Review" section on my blog is now a year old. I have had a great time posting these for you every week and keeping you updated on little pieces of my life/business. I have decided to retire this section of my blog after this post. I will still post random photos and informative posts every once in awhile to keep you updated. Thanks for reading these posts over the past year! 

I hope you all take the time to share the Love this week! 





Links I'm Loving: 
- The Tamagotchi returns for the next generation as an App
- A DIY on making your own Anthropologie inspired mugs
- Chocolate covered strawberries are my favourite Valentines treat and these ones look pretty good
- This would be handy

Highlights From the Week:
- Had a great Valentines supper with friends
- Finished reading a couple of books
- Watched a couple of hockey games

Looking Forward To: 
- Equine Expo this weekend!! 
- Spending some time at the farm

No comments:

Post a Comment