Thursday, January 10, 2013

Week in Review: 2012 Favorites Video!!


 Last January I did a quick video showing some of my favorite images from the previous year and it was a lot of fun to go back and review all of the great shoots.
  This year I decided to do that again. Looking back I am so grateful for all the great shoots and clients I had in the past year! Life truly is beautiful! I am looking forward to 2013!


Here is the 2012 Favorites Video:
Check it out! You may even recognize a few faces!
If you want to see it bigger go here. 





Links I'm Loving: 
- I just picked up this cookbook. It is pretty interesting! 
- To check out 2011's favorites video click here
- I have been listening to this song this week. 
- We watched this movie the other night. It was pretty good. 

Highlights From the Week: 
- Having a relaxing weekend in the city
- Cleaning and organizing the house 
- Wrapping up 2012 business and starting fresh

Looking Forward To: 
- Planning my 2013 business year
- A winter family shoot
- Visiting friends
- Trying out some new recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment