Friday, January 18, 2013

Week in Review: Wedding Photography Information




   For this week's "Week in Review" I thought I would go over the steps of the "Wedding Photography Process" from booking until you get your photos. Since this time of year is very popular for engagements I thought this would be helpful and informative to anyone looking to book Wedding Photos!

  If you just got engaged, are planning a wedding this year or are getting married next year please feel free to contact me anytime for more information or to book your wedding photography session!


Here is a breakdown of the process:

Before the Wedding

1. The first step is contacting me about booking your wedding photos and the date of your wedding. 
2. Once you book with me and a deposit is sent I will keep in touch with you about engagement photos (if you are wanting them) and more details about your day. 
3. Closer to your wedding day you will receive a "Welcome Package" in the mail which gives you more information and gives you some things to think about when it comes to your wedding photography.
4. The last step before the Wedding is a consultation which we will book a month or so before your wedding day. This is where we meet in person or on the phone to discuss the details of your day. 


The Wedding Day


Getting Ready
The start of your day is always exciting!
I love capturing the getting ready process!
This part of the day includes everything from: the makeup, hair, dress, tux, details and the
 fun candid moments of you and your family/wedding party getting ready for the day! 





Ceremony
The most formal part of the day. 
This is where I hang back and capture your beautiful wedding ceremony.
This part of the day includes everything from: the moments before going down the isle, the vows, the first kiss, the signing of the registrar and the exciting walk back down the aisle!





Formals/Casuals
This is my favourite part of the day! 
This is where we get to have fun and get all of the shots you are wanting. 
This part of the day includes: the formal shots of the family, the rings and the candid fun shots of the bride and groom as well as the wedding party. 





Reception/Dance
You are married and it's time to celebrate! 
This is the last part of the day and includes photos of: the decorations, the speeches, first dances, cutting of the cake and the tossing of bouquet and garter. 



After the Wedding

Feel free to contact me anytime after your wedding day! 
I will be posting a Sneak Peek and then soon after that you will receive 
your photos in the mail! 

I hope your wedding day is as beautiful as you imagine! 




Links I'm Loving: 
- This made me laugh!
- This DIY project is pretty neat
- I started watching this tv show this week.
- Looking forward to going to this again next month! It was awesome last year!

Highlights From the Week: 
- Visiting with friends
- Designing and ordering business supplies
- Yoga
- First shoot of 2013

Looking Forward To
- A full week of photo shoots and a mentoring session
- Getting my order in the mail
- Designing my Wedding Welcoming Packages

No comments:

Post a Comment