Friday, December 28, 2012

Week in Review: Sleigh Rides!

  

  I hope you all had a great Christmas and got to spend it with the ones you love! 
  Today we went to my Uncle's farm and had a great time outside in the snow going for sleigh rides behind his team! It was pretty cold but all the frost and blue sky looked awesome! Here are a few shots from the day:


  


We re-created one photo taken 30 years ago with the same sleigh and people! 





Links I'm Loving
- My cousin showed me this video today! Too cute! 
- I like this scarf holder
- iTunes is having their 12 days of giveaways! 

Highlights From the Week: 
- Celebrating Christmas in Kyle, Elrose and Biggar
- Spending time with family
- Sleigh Rides and Riding

Looking Forward To: 
- The last few days of 2012 and the start of 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment