Friday, December 14, 2012

Week in Review: Enjoying the Season!



   Another week has flown by and we are getting closer and closer to Christmas! It always seems like this time of year goes by so fast.
   This week I have been busy with Alphabet orders, editing and christmas shopping. I like to get all caught up so that I can take the time to appreciate the season before it's over.
    I hope you are all enjoying this time of year and take the time to enjoy and appreciate what is important in your lives!


A Partridge in a Pear Tree! 

We have some gifts under the tree now! 
   

Link's I'm Loving: 
- I loved looking through these photos!  Oh the memories!
- These are so cute!
- Check this site out on Christmas Eve so you can track Santa!
- I made these cookies this week. They turned out pretty good.

Highlights from the Week: 
- Wrapping Christmas presents
- Watching Christmas movies
- Finishing up editing and orders

Looking Forward To: 
- Doing some Christmas baking
- Delivering Alphabet photos
- Going home for a few days
- Getting together with friends before Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment