Friday, December 7, 2012

Week in Review: Christmas Decorating!


  This time of year always seems to be very busy. I love the month of December and the days leading up to Christmas!  I especially love decorating the house! This year we decided to go out and buy a real tree. We had a great time picking it out, setting it up and decorating it. I am not so excited about all the watering and pine needles on the floor but the smell definitely makes up for it! Now we just need to finish decorating it and add a few more lights!
  I hope all of you have a great Christmas season!

Here are a few iPhone photos of our tree:




Links I'm Loving:
- I want to make these sometime over the holidays
- I love Anthropologie's Pinterest boards!
- This is one of my favourite Christmas songs! 
- Our Christmas lights look nothing like this

Highlights From the Week: 
- Had a great "Baby Shoot" this week
- Picking out and decorating our Christmas tree
- Starting the advent calendars
- Doing Yoga beside the tree in the morning
- Going sledding in all the snow!

Looking Forward To: 
- Preparing for the Christmas season
- Mailing out photo discs
- Enjoying the snow

No comments:

Post a Comment