Friday, December 21, 2012

Week in Review: Goodbye Orange Elevator

 
    It seemed pretty weird driving home to Kyle this week and not seeing the big orange elevator in the distance. They decided to tear it down this week and it sure has changed the skyline of the town.
    In my 2nd year University Photography class I took some photos of the Elevator in it's last days of operation for a documentary project. I thought I would share some of them with you.

    On another note, I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and that you get to spend it with all the important people in your life!
















Links I'm Loving
- These would make a great/yummy DIY Christmas gift
-  I have three Christmas movies I have to watch every year. This one, this one and this one.
- What a great "ugly sweater" idea!
- I love this free printable!

Highlights From the Week 
- Delivering Alphabet photos
- Going home for a few days
- Celebrating the Christmas season with friends
- Wrapping up the last gifts

Looking Forward To: 
- Christmas!!!
- Spending time with family and friends
- Enjoying all the snow

No comments:

Post a Comment