Saturday, September 8, 2012

Week in Review: Changing Colours



   September is here, harvest is over and lake season is quickly coming to an end. Even though it is still technically summer it always feels like as soon as harvest ends and the kids are back in school that it is fall. The weather has been cooler and the hotter days don't bring the same kind of heat that you get in the summer.
   This time of year is always bittersweet for me. I am sad to see summer go, but I do look forward to all that fall brings. Getting back into a routine, fall photo shoots and all the beautiful fall colours are something I look forward to. I hope you are all enjoying this change in the weather and change in the scenery.












Links I'm Loving: 
- New month = new desktop background.
- If you have a minute to spare, read these little stories that will make you smile
- Check out these perfectly timed photos. So cool!
- If you have never been to the Spruce Meadows Masters I definitely recommend it!

Highlights From the Week: 
- Completely finishing harvest
- A great Engagement shoot
- Enjoying the last lake suppers and bonfires with family

Looking Forward To:
- Spending some time in Calgary
- Shopping and Watching the Spruce Meadows Masters!
- Getting a lot of editing done

1 comment: