Friday, September 21, 2012

Week in Review: Walking, Walking and More Walking


 This past week has been a busy one! Lot's of photo shoots, a wedding and working on getting caught up on editing. My horses also got worked on this week, while they are on rest, I am having to hand-walk them multiple times a day to keep things in place and to loosen their sore muscles. It is a great break in-between editing and I am really enjoying the nice weather and the break for my eyes. I hope everyone is enjoying the last official days of summer!





Links I'm Loving: 
- I will have to give this hot chocolate a try once it gets cooler outside
- Here is a site that tells you the dimensions of different photos on Facebook
- I've started a "Fall" board on Pinterest. Check it out!
- I have been listening to a lot of his songs this week while editing

Highlights From the Week: 
- Spending time with my horses on my editing breaks
- Shooting a beautiful wedding in a park
- Visiting with friends
- Great photo shoots

Looking Forward To: 
- Shooting a wedding this weekend
- More walks with the horses
- Putting up some Sneak Peeks


No comments:

Post a Comment