Friday, September 28, 2012

Week in Review: Transition into Fall



     Fall has almost officially been here for a week and even though the weather has been more like summer the past few days you can definitely feel and see the change of season.
     Fall was never my favourite season but I am starting to like it more and more and now I am excited that it is here. I love all the colours, the change in fashion, the food, and especially the golden light in the evenings. I also love the transitions the season brings:

 Wedding Shoots to Family Shoots
Sandals to Boots
T-Shirts to Sweaters
Ice Tea to Hot Tea
Green to Orange

 I hope everyone has a great fall season and embraces all the transitions that it brings. I know I am definitely excited for all the family shoots this fall as I love taking photos in the leaves and the beautiful golden light! 
Cheers to Fall!





Links I'm Loving: 
- I made these this week. They turned out great!
- This website is so entertaining. They test out things they have pinned on Pinterest and share the results (good or bad.)
- The colours in the first photo are so gorgeous!
- I have been using this app a lot this week.

Highlights From the Week: 
- Shooting a wedding on the first day of fall
- Went to an auction sale across the street
- Fall baking

Looking Forward To: 
- All the fall family shoots
- Taking advantage of the warmer weather to go riding
- Testing out more fall recipes

1 comment:

  1. Love your "Week in Review" posts. Seeing the fall leaves and colours in your picture above makes me 'see' the passage of time. Hard to believe fall is here already. I also plan to make the muffin recipe you link to...I think the kids will LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete