Friday, September 14, 2012

Week in Review: Spruce Meadows and 100th Blog Post!


  This is the 100th post on my blog and to celebrate I thought I would share some of the photos I took this past weekend at the Spruce Meadows Masters! I love going to The Masters. There are so many things to see and do: the celebration of different cultures, the Queen's jubilee, great entertainment, shopping and of course, the horses!
 This year we went on Sunday and watched the CN International along with a tribute to Hickstead. Last year we watched Eric Lamaze and Hickstead win this event and this year we payed tribute to one of the greatest show jumping horses of all time.
  We had a great time and enjoyed the nice weather and the shopping!
   Enjoy!



Hickstead's Tribute


Celle Stallions








A Grenadier Guard



Links I'm Loving: 
- If you need a dose of cuteness check out this video
- The new iPhone 5 has been released
- I want to make these sometime this fall
- Check out the Spruce Meadows website here

Highlights From the Week: 
- Watching the Spruce Meadows Masters
- Lots of shopping
- Checking out the Calgary Farmer's Market

Looking Forward To: 
- Shooting a wedding this weekend
- Enjoying the transition into fall
- Photo shoots and editing 



No comments:

Post a Comment