Friday, August 24, 2012

Week in Review: The Middle of Harvest



   We are well into harvest now around here which is great but at the same time hasn't given me a whole lot of time to work on photos. We have had such great harvest weather and today has been the first cold day in a long time. I hope all of you are having a successful and safe harvest! Here are a few iPhone shots of my view for the past while. I was hoping to take my camera out one of these days to get some better shots but harvest doesn't exactly pause for a "photo opp" so these will have to do for now! 
    
 Happy Harvest! 







Links I'm Loving
- Samantha Robinson's porcelain work is beautiful! 
- This site could definitely become addicting
- This week I have been listening to this song by Iron & Wine
- I am loving this photo by Luke Sharratt


Highlights From the Week:
- Getting a lot of harvesting done in the hot weather
- Celebrating my Grandpa's birthday at the lake
- Had a great weekend of photo shoots and visiting! 


Looking Forward To: 
- Making a bunch of freezer meals with Mom
- A wedding consulation



No comments:

Post a Comment