Friday, August 3, 2012

Week in Review: The Beginning of August



 Well July has come and gone and we are now in the start of August. The summer seems to always fly by and this year is no exception.
 July was a great month! Lot's of weddings, photo shoots and time spent with family at the lake. I am looking forward to what August holds in store.
  Today is quite cold and rainy and a good day to sit inside with a hot coffee and get some editing done.  I hope you all had a great July and have an even greater August.

  Here are a couple photos of a mother Nighthawk and her eggs taken on the Clearwater Lake golf course the other day.






Links I'm Loving: 
- This made me laugh!
- This also made me laugh!
- My goal is to make this sometime this fall
- I should have never been shown this. This could be dangerous

Highlights From the Week: 
- Taking photos at a gorgeous wedding!
- Meeting with two of my 2012 couples for wedding consultations
- Celebrating birthdays

Looking Forward To: 
- Taking photos over the August long weekend
- A safe start to harvest 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment