Friday, August 17, 2012

Week in Review: Kyle Rodeo!


  This past weekend was the Kyle Community Rodeo. It is definitely an exciting time for our community and this year was no exception. There was: Mud bogging, slowpitch, fun activities for the kids, a rodeo dance, a pancake breakfast and two days of rodeo action. There was a large number of entries for the rodeo and we had nice weather all weekend. 
  Here are a few action shots from the rodeo. 














Links I'm Loving: 
- This photo on "Awkward Family Photos" made me laugh!
- I love these tealight holders on Etsy
- Corb Lund's new album came out this week. If you are a fan, check it out! 
- This week I am loving this quote
- I have been listening to this song while editing this week

Highlights From the Week: 
- Had a shopping day with Mom
- Took in all the action at the Kyle rodeo last weekend 
- Got a lot of editing done 

Looking Forward To: 
- Shooting a wedding and two families his weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment