Friday, August 10, 2012

Week in Review: Baby Birds!



  So far the first week of August has been pretty good. Things have slowed down for a bit which has given me time to work on editing and get somewhat caught up. We also started harvest this week which  means I will be spending more time at the farm. 
  On a different note, the nighthawk's eggs have hatched! I took my camera out and took a couple pics of the fluffy little guys. If you didn't know where to look you would probably not even notice them, they blend in so well and are so tiny! We also have a Robin's nest right above our deck at the lake. She is constantly flying back and forth to feed them and it's kind of neat to watch! 
   I hope everyone has a great week and if you have started harvest I hope you have a safe and successful one! 









Links I'm Loving: 
- I have been using this as my desktop background this month
- Check out these funny Olympic faces! 
- These look like they would be fun to make! 

Highlights from the Week: 
- Celebrating birthdays over August long weekend
- Having a great photo shoot in the bright sun
- Updating and organizing my computer

Looking Forward To: 
- Kyle Rodeo! 
- Taking photos of Harvest





  

No comments:

Post a Comment