Friday, March 9, 2012

Week in Review: A Week in Instagrams!


 Hello everyone! I hope you are all enjoying your friday! 
 Here is a little collage of Instagram photos from my week. 


Right to Left: Starting a new book, Winter Storm, Watching the Brier, Coconut Banana Oatmeal, My computer, One of my cameras, Beans from a bean bag chair. 




Links I'm Loving 
- I love, love, love this photo shoot from Jose Villa Photography. It's called "Enjoy Cupcakes, meet Coral." I want a little trailer to bake cupcakes in :)
- The David's Tea Spring Collection is here! 
- This art installation made from teabags is awesome. Check it out: Tea Sunburst!
- You have probably heard about Kony 2012 a lot this week but I encourage you to take the time to watch this video about it. So powerful. 
- This week I am reading: "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest" by Stieg Larsson.

Highlights from the Week 
- Going to the Brier with friends
- Designing and ordering my new brochures. 
- Taking newborn photos. 

Looking Forward To 
- Posting a sneak peek this week from a great newborn shoot 
- Riding in Lacadena 
- Spending my birthday with family

No comments:

Post a Comment