Friday, March 2, 2012

Week in Review! Photo in a magazine!



Hey everyone! It's Friday again! 

Monday was a great start to the week. I was pretty excited when I woke up to texts from friends saying they saw my photo in their Costco Connection magazine! 
I knew that I had been awarded an honourable mention for my photo but did not know if it would be published in the magazine or not. Hearing that they had seen it was a great start to the week. 
To see my photo in the online version of "The Costco Connection" magazine click here. 







Links I'm Loving: 
- I love this commercial. Optimism is definitely contagious - pass it on!
- The light in Meg Borders' Photos is gorgeous plus her website is so much fun!
- This week I am reading, Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer, and listening to, "Coin Laundry" by Lisa Mitchell.
- My Facebook Page has been updated check it out! 


Highlights from the Week: 
- Painting an antique dresser with my Mom
- Seeing my photo in a magazine
- Having lunch in the city with an awesome friend!

Looking Forward To: 
- March - Spring is soon here! 
- More photo shoots!


I hope everyone has a great March!





No comments:

Post a Comment