Friday, March 16, 2012

Week In Review: I Love Mail!



      I love getting packages in the mail! I especially love it when it is something I have been anxious to see. Last week I was busy designing my new brochures, magnets and mailing labels. This week the package arrived and I was excited and happy to see how they turned out! My senior cap and gown and kindergarten cap and gown came in the mail this week also! I am looking forward to trying them out. 
I hope you all had a great week and an even greater weekend!



Links I'm Loving:
- This week I made these Cinnamon Vanilla Almonds. They were so good and very easy to make! 
- This is awesome! Team Illuminate on America's Got Talent. 
- Love this sculpture project by artist: Jason de Caires Taylor called "Drowning Beautiful."
"Dear Photograph" is such a neat website. What a great idea! 
- I love these jars and the photography by Rikki Snyder Photography.

Highlights from the Week: 
- Celebrating my birthday with family! 
- Enjoying the beautiful warm weather and the beginning of spring.
- Getting my brochures and cap and gowns in the mail.

Looking Forward To: 
- Trying some of the new photo props I got for my birthday.
- Designing my wedding "Welcome Packages." 
- Mailing off all the photo orders from the past week.
- Celebrating St. Patrick's Day.
                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment