Friday, March 23, 2012

Week in Review: Happy Spring!


  
Happy Friday and happy Spring everyone! 
My favourite season is here! Even though we have had a pretty tame winter I am definitely ready for the warmer weather which means more outdoor shoots! 

I made these cupcakes for St. Patrick's Day but I thought they looked pretty "Springy"so I thought I would post them in celebration of the new season! Enjoy!






Links I'm Loving:
- I want to make one of these Instagram Albums sometime! 
- I would love to get some of this Japanese Washi Tape to use in packaging.
- This week I am listening to: Better as a Memory by Kenny Chesney
- I love Succulents! I want to try this DIY: "Succulents in a Jar" sometime!
- Doesn't this just look delicious! 


Highlights from the Week:
- Celebrating St. Patrick's Day with friends. 
- The first day of Spring! 
- Going to 21 Jump Street at the movie theatre. 


Looking Forward To: 
- All the photo shoots this weekend! 
- Our Yoga wind-up

No comments:

Post a Comment