Friday, March 30, 2012

Week in Review: New Changes Coming Soon!


 I have been really busy the past few weeks researching and planning some new changes to Rachelle Hodgins Photography! I am hoping I can have them all complete and ready before the end of Spring to share with you all. 
Some of these new changes include: 
- Photo Shoot Packaging. I have decided to take a "Greener" approach and make a move to materials that are more environmentally friendly! I also have a few other fun ideas to add to the packaging! 
- Wedding Welcome Packages. These will be a great way to help me give my brides/grooms the best experience I can offer on their special day! 
- New Website: I have decided to re-do my website and make it so it will also be accessible on iPads, tablets and iPhones/smartphones! I am really excited to get started on this! 


Here is my Packaging Inspiration board: 

You can see it in detail here.



Links I'm Loving:
- I love Yoga and this video of Yoga by Equinox is just amazing! 
- I had a good laugh looking at these "Unique" poses by Photographers trying to get their shot.
- These "Pantone Tarts" are so creative and colourful.
- I can't wait to give these Sweet Potato Burgers a try.


Highlights from the Week: 
- All the great photo shoots I had! 
- Our yoga windup was fun.


Looking Forward To: 
- Mailing Photo Shoots and finished orders!
- Helping at the 1st Annual Kyle Fish and Game League Indoor Archery Shoot.
- Warmer Weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment