Friday, November 9, 2012

Week in Review: Remember


   I am so thankful to live in a country with so many opportunities and the freedom to pursue them. I am also thankful that I grew up in a place where Remembrance Day was always acknowledged and respected.
   This weekend I am taking the time to remember why I can live free in such a great country and to live the life I want to live. Thank you to all those who have made this possible. I Remember.




Links I'm Loving: 
- Click here for more information on Veteran's Week 
- Here are some great tips for organizing your personal photos
- I love this sculpture!
- Pinterest announced their new "Secret Boards." Now you can use them to plan Christmas presents without anyone else seeing.


Highlights From the Week: 
- Got a lot of editing done
- The community auction was very successful!
- Had a great time at Yoga Rocket Class

Looking Forward To: 
- Photo Shoots this weekend
- Winter Shoots in the snow!
- Yoga! 

No comments:

Post a Comment