Friday, November 30, 2012

Week in Review: Alphabet Photo Orders


    Today is the last day of November which means Christmas is just around the corner! This week all of the Alphabet Photo orders will be sent in for printing.
    If you are interested in ordering an Alphabet Print for a Christmas gift, this week would be the best time to order to ensure it will make it to you on time for Christmas.


Information:

Sizes:
8x10        $30
11x14      $40
12x18      $50

- Prints can be ordered in black and white or sepia
- Prints are not framed
- A custom saying, quote or establishment date can be placed underneath your alphabet photos on your print if you would like
- If you have a lot of letters in your name or word I would suggest going with a bigger size so your alphabet photos won't be too small


If you have any questions or would like to order a print please contact me!

Here are some examples:



Example of a Sepia Print




Links I'm Loving
- I am really liking Tara Stiles' yoga channel on youtube
- I would really like to see this movie and this movie in theatres
- This is what I felt like saying all week! 
- I love browsing Etsy shops for Christmas present ideas

Highlights From the Week:
- Movie night in Saskatoon
- Buying Christmas decorations
- Had a great engagement shoot with one of my 2013 couples

Looking Forward To: 
- The Christmas Season
- Setting up our Christmas tree
- Delivering photo discs
- Photo shoots


No comments:

Post a Comment