Friday, November 23, 2012

Week in Review: Hockey Photos!


 Hockey season is here again! This past weekend was the local senior team's home opener. It was great to go and visit as well as take some action shots.

 I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be taking action shots at the games I am at and you can see them after on my "Client Gallery" where you can purchase prints online if you would like!
 I also wanted to let you know I am open to requests and am also available this winter to come to your team's hockey games/tournaments to take photos!

To see photos from the most recent game click the link below!
http://gallery.rachellehodginsphotography.com/index.php/Kyle-Elks-Hockey/Game---Nov-16










Links I'm Loving
- This dancing baby makes me smile
- Pinterest has a "30 Days of Pinspiration" page for the holidays!
- This song has been stuck in my head all week

Highlights From the Week:
- Cleaning/Organizing the office
- Visiting with friends
- Drinking hot chocolate while editing

Looking Forward To:
- Movie night in the city
- Meeting one of my 2013 wedding couples
- Doing some Christmas shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment