Friday, July 27, 2012

Week in Review: Sask Landing Walleye Tournament


   This past weekend was the Sask Landing Walleye Tournament. I have a few family members that participate each year and it is exciting to see what they have caught at the end of the day. There are also a lot of locals entered in this tournament as well!
   They had two very hot days and saw a lot of big fish caught! The volunteers, workers and fishermen did an awesome job to put on another successful Walleye Tournament!













 Some dedicated fish revivers! 


Links I'm Loving: 
- I love this necklace! 
- I have been listening to this song this week. I also think their new album cover is awesome!
- I would love to be able to decorate my whole kitchen with all of the Anthropologie kitchen stuff! 
- I am drooling over all the great recipes on "Spoon Fork Bacon."

Highlights From the Week: 
- Taking photos at the Walleye tournament
- Taking the cousins tubing
- Using the cooler days to get a lot of editing done

Looking Forward To: 
- Shooting a wedding this weekend
- A productive week
- More lake time!



No comments:

Post a Comment