Friday, July 20, 2012

Week in Review: Fireworks!



   It wouldn't be summer without some fireworks. This week we celebrated my Aunty's birthday and lit some fireworks behind the cabins. They were great! The kids enjoyed running through the smoke at the end and I enjoyed taking some photos.















Links I'm Loving: 
- I can cross this book off of my summer reading list this week
- I am loving these beautiful little prints from Mandy Lynne's Etsy Shop
- I want to make this DIY project to put in my office
- I love the colour of this beach bag

Highlights From the Week: 
- Celebrating and taking photos at my cousin's wedding
- Going to the city with Mom
- Visiting with relatives and friends
- Doing a little online shopping

Looking Forward To: 
- Spending some time at the river at the walleye tournament
- Getting more editing done
- Wedding consultations


No comments:

Post a Comment