Friday, July 6, 2012

Week in Review: Back at the Lake!


    Summer is here and there is no where better to enjoy it then at the Lake! I have been very busy these last couple of weeks so I haven't been there as much as I would like but it sure is great to head down there at supper time and visit with family at the end of the day! I hope you are all enjoying your summer so far!

Here is a photo from last year. I need to get better at taking everyday personal photos. 



Links I'm Loving:
- Check out this neat Chandelier
- This is the background on my phone this month
- I love the bright summery colours in this photo
- This looks like a yummy summer recipe

Highlights from the Week:
- Taking photos at Frontier Days in Swift Current. Check out some of the candids here!
- Moving down to the lake
- Getting a lot of editing done
- Watching Canada Day Fireworks

Looking Forward To:
- Being in a wedding and taking photos this weekend
- Some nice lake days
- Hopefully get some waterskiing in soon


1 comment: