Friday, October 26, 2012

Week in Review: Snow!


  Just a warning, I'm about to state the obvious. It snowed this week.....a lot! It has stuck around all week and it looks like winter shoots will be starting to take over fall shoots as most of the leaves have now fallen off due to all the wind and cold. I am not a huge winter fan but I do love living in a place that experiences the 4 different seasons!
  It was great to wake up today and see the sun shining! Happy Friday!









Links I'm Loving: 
- This is one of the funniest kid's costumes ever
- The Lush Christmas items are out!! 
- I started following this blog recently. 
- If you aren't tired of pumpkin yet here are some yummy looking recipes.  

Highlights From the Week: 
- Went riding
- Had cinnamon buns for breakfast today! 
- Got lots of editing and errands done

Looking Forward To: 
- Halloween
- Pumpkin Carving
- Taking photos in the snow

No comments:

Post a Comment