Friday, October 19, 2012

Week in Review: Calgary Photo Shoots



  I had such a great long weekend taking photos in Calgary. It was great to catch up with friends I haven't seen in awhile, spend time with family and to shoot in some new and beautiful locations! I loved taking in the scenery at Lake Bonavista, Fish Creek Park and a beautiful ranch west of the city. I am excited to start working on the photos!
  If anyone in the Calgary area is interested in a photo shoot please feel free to contact me. I would love to set up another photo weekend!

  Here are a couple photos from a some of the photo shoot locations!

  I hope everyone has a great weekend!


Restaurant in Fish Creek Park


Standing in a creek while taking some photos! 


Links I'm Loving
- I am reading this book right now
- I have been listening to this song this week
- When I get enough photos I want to make one of these! 
- I love this print by Katie Daisy

Highlights from the Week: 
- Great photo shoots in Calgary
- Shopping!
- Settling into a fall routine

Looking Forward To: 
- Riding this weekend
- Crockpot meals
- Sorting through all the great photo shoots I've had this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment