Thursday, October 11, 2012

Week in Review: On the Road Again!


   First off I would just like to say that I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving this past weekend! There is so much to be thankful for and I am happy to have spent the weekend taking photos and spending time with family and friends.
   On a different note, I have been doing a lot of driving this summer/fall for photo shoots. My car has not only been my mode of transportation but also my mobile office. I am pretty sure I have worn a trail in the number 4 highway this year.
   This weekend I am off to Calgary for some photo shoots! I am excited to see friends I haven't seen in awhile and to shoot in some different locations. If you are in the Calgary area and are interested in a photo shoot this weekend please feel free to contact me!

    To all of those out on the road for work or otherwise:




Links I'm Loving
- Looking forward to going to one of my favourite stores this weekend!
- This recipe could be dangerous
- For any jigsaw puzzle fans out there
- Love this fall photo titled: "Foggy Reds"

Highlights from the Week: 
- Celebrating Thanksgiving with family and friends
- Starting a new book
- Getting a lot of editing done

Looking Forward To: 
- Taking photos in Calgary this weekend
- Putting up more Sneak Peek's on the blog!
- More fall family shoots

No comments:

Post a Comment