Friday, April 27, 2012

Week in Review: Vintage Cameras



   I love antiques and all things vintage! I especially love using them for props and home decor.  I think it has something to do with the fact that I have always loved history and I have always loved searching for "treasures."
   This past weekend my parents and I went to an auction sale that had some pretty great antiques! I especially had my eye on some great vintage cameras and with a lot of luck I got them for a really great price! I only wish I had grabbed a few more of them. 
   I had a lot of fun looking them up on the internet and figuring out how they work. I think they will make great props/decorations! 





Here are the five cameras I got at the Auciton! We learned a lot about the history of the "Brownie" in University.




Links I'm Loving: 
- If you need some motivation here is a great video on Making it Happen! 
- Check out this awesome Life Size Dollhouse in Saskatchewan 
- Some of these Alcove Beds are so cool! 
- I love this print! 

Highlights from the Week: 
- Took photos of the Kyle Lighthorse club
- Went looking for treasures at an auction sale 
- Started seeding
- Had some hot weather days

Looking Forward To: 
- Spring photo shoots
- Mailing out wedding packages




No comments:

Post a Comment