Friday, April 13, 2012

Week in Review: Brand New Website!



  Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great Easter weekend!

This week I worked a lot on my new website and I am excited to say it is finally ready!
The web address is the same: www.rachellehodginsphotography.com, but it has a new look, some new photos and most importantly can now be seen on all smart phones, iPads and tablets!

So here is the grand unveiling! Hope you like it.




Some screen shots of the new website:




Links I'm Loving: 
- Need a good spring cleaning list? Here is a good one from Lil Blue Boo's blog.
- This food blog is so neat and has great photos.
- Someday I want some of these Silkie chickens! Too funny.
- I would also like one of these great weekly stick-up calendars.
- If you need a good laugh check out Awkward Family Photos.com!

Highlights from the Week: 
- Celebrating Easter with family and friends
- Designing and launching my new website
- Had a great time at West Edmonton Mall!

Looking Forward To: 
- going to Some wedding showers
- hopefully watching Titanic in 3D

No comments:

Post a Comment