Monday, January 9, 2012

Goodbye 2011! Hello 2012!



I feel so blessed, happy and hopeful! 2011 was such a great year.
I officially launched my photography business in February and I am so overwhelmed by all the support and by everything I have learned and accomplished so far.

I am currently coming up with a list of new goals for myself and my business for 2012. I am really looking forward to everything 2012 will bring.

Make sure to check the blog/facebook/website for new and exciting updates! One of my goals is to blog more often and to become more connected with the photography community and with my clients so I am looking forward to hearing from you! Comments and questions are always welcome!

www.rachellehodginsphotography.
rachelle.d.hodgins@gmail.com

To celebrate the end of 2011 and to ring in 2012 here is a video of some of my favorite shots from my first year! I hope you enjoy it and I hope you all have an awesome 2012.
The song credit is: Feel So Close by Calvin Harris and can be purchased at the iTunes Store.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blogpost,Rachelle. It was a busy 2011 for you. All the best in 2012! Maybe we will be able to connect for family photos in this new year! :-) Aunty V.

    ReplyDelete