Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sneak Peek: Family Shoot {Clearwater Lake Family Photographer}

This week is a busy week for photo shoots. I can say I am really looking forward to it and I think it is off to a pretty good start with this multi-family shoot. We took their pictures at Clearwater Lake. It was really windy at their cabin so we took a few there and then headed to Main Beach, which was much calmer and warmer. It was a great place for family photos. The kids could play in between the more posed family shots and I had a great time taking candids in-between.
Here is a sneak peek from their shoot the other day!








As we were walking back after the shoot this little guy jumped out and scared us from behind the bushes! He then gave me a golf cart ride home (with help from his grandma).

No comments:

Post a Comment